By submitting an Entry to Indivisible via the Soapboxx platform, you certify the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- You are the sole creator of your Entry; and
- The Entry contains your image only or you have obtained consent from the subjects in the recording to grant the following permissions to Indivisible.
Once a User has submitted an Entry to Indivisible via the Soapboxx platform, Indivisible reserves the right to use and promote such Entries in its sole discretion.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that by submitting an Entry to Indivisible via the Soapboxx platform, you automatically grant (and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) to Indivisible a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license to:
- Use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, and publicly display your Entry; and
- Use and reproduce, and authorize third parties (“Licensees”) to use and reproduce, your Entry, in whole or in part, in any or all media throughout the world for purposes determined by Indivisible or its Licensees.
- Indivisible Intellectual Property. All copyright and other rights in and to the computer programs, computer applications, Web applications, database programs, Web content files, and all written, graphic, audio, and audiovisual works incorporated into and utilized on Indivisible’s website shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Indivisible (“Indivisible Intellectual Property”). You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such Indivisible Intellectual Property.
- User Intellectual Property. By submitting a video, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for understanding all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or other laws that may apply to your Entry;
- You are solely responsible for, and Indivisible will have no liability in connection with, the legal consequences of any actions or failures to act on your part while preparing or submitting an Entry, including without limitation any legal consequences relating to your intellectual property rights.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Indivisible harmless from and against all claims, costs, loss, and damages of any kind (including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) arising from or based upon any claim that any Entry prepared or submitted by you (User) infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party.
Indivisible and Soapboxx each has the right to reject any Entry that it deems, in its separate sole discretion, inappropriate and/or in violation of the terms or spirit of this Policy, or for any reason whatsoever. Participants will not be notified of any rejection. Unauthorized or questionable Entries may be subject to investigation. Violations may result in a range of actions subject to Indivisible and/or Soapboxx’s sole discretion, including, without limitation, legal action, including civil, criminal, and/or injunctive action.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or otherwise prohibited. By way of illustration, but not limitation, you may not submit an Entry to Indivisible that:
- infringes upon or violates any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights of others, including posting or providing links to unauthorized copies of another party's copyrighted work;
- promotes and/or encourages illegal or unlawful activity in any country;
- is defamatory, libelous or slanderous in nature;
- advocates hate, violence, abuse, threats, or harm against any group, individual or entity;
- harasses or encourages others to harass any group, individual or entity;
- is racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- is vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, and/or otherwise offensive in nature;
- discloses third-party confidential, private, or trade secret information;
- violates any right or duty under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- is patently offensive under a community standard that Indivisible deems appropriate, examples include promoting racism, bigotry, pornography, hatred, or physical harm of any kind;
- is inconsistent with the goals, objectives, philosophies, and/or purpose of Indivisible; or
- is commercial in nature.
When submitting your Entry, you agree that you will not:
- submit an Entry in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations of any country;
- impersonate any person or entity, real or fictitious, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- make unauthorized use of any Indivisible or other trademarks or service marks;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit or create an Entry that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or promotional materials, that are in the nature of "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation that Soapboxx considers in its sole discretion to be of such nature;
- provide information that you know is false or misleading.
Questions or Report a Problem
For questions about our Video Submission Policy, to update your personal information, or to report a potential violation of this Policy, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.